Title : She Puts A Ziplock Bag Over Her Shower Head – After Seeing This You’re Going To Do The Same!
link : She Puts A Ziplock Bag Over Her Shower Head – After Seeing This You’re Going To Do The Same!
She Puts A Ziplock Bag Over Her Shower Head – After Seeing This You’re Going To Do The Same!
If you once you have cleaned a toilet you probably know that there are a million different cleaning products on the market and all of them guaranteed to make better the work you already use. The sad truth is that none of them do incredible work that all advertised either the cleanest of soap scum, hard water, descaling or unclogging. All they do is expose us to harmful toxic fumes and chemicals that can cause allergies, irritation and all kinds of problems. If you are among those who prefer the most natural approach, but it can not seem to find the right solution for clogged head and small shower has come to the right place. Been there, done that. I was also wondering if there is a way to get my old shower head rusty to work well without spraying in one direction million different, making a total mess of my old bathroom and to my surprise I found the simplest solution and easier out there. The best part -. That works like a charm
First let me say I'm talking about a shower head severely clogged, the one in my old bathroom (not renovated) but which is on the first floor, so we all tend to use more often. The annoying part is when you turn it on and before the day before after adjusting the temperature of the spray in the face because half of those little spray-jets are clogged starts, while the other half is spraying in all directions due lime deposits. I found this online and as it was so easy I decided to try, no damage could be done and I was very anxious to see if it can be so easy.
Here is what I did:
I took a large plastic bag and filled it halfway with white vinegar. I put the bag on the shower head making sure that its front was completely submerged in the vinegar. I tied my hair elastic around it to hold it in place and decided to leave for a while, thinking it might stay that way all day just to make sure it works properly. However, things do not go as planned and I had to take it off after an hour or two, thinking I'll have to repeat the procedure again. Imagine my surprise when I turned on the shower and everything was working fine. I took the bag and voila, I had a new shower. Amazing! No cleaning operation and like working perfectly after just one hour. If yours is pretty clogged you may need a little scrubbing around the holes for all mineral deposits, but mine was in a very bad condition and everything worked well without rubbing.
I can not describe how happy I was with my little experiment and I feel that I will often use this method from now. The part I like best is that it is completely free of toxins, all natural ingredients that can not hurt anyone.
So what do you think, you are going to give it a shot? Maybe you have a better idea or some more effectively than you found to our problems cleaning? Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below.
Thanks for Reading She Puts A Ziplock Bag Over Her Shower Head – After Seeing This You’re Going To Do The Same!
Thank you for reading this She Puts A Ziplock Bag Over Her Shower Head – After Seeing This You’re Going To Do The Same!, hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.
You are now reading the article She Puts A Ziplock Bag Over Her Shower Head – After Seeing This You’re Going To Do The Same! Url Address https://healthnbeautyarticles.blogspot.com/2016/05/she-puts-ziplock-bag-over-her-shower.html
0 Response to "She Puts A Ziplock Bag Over Her Shower Head – After Seeing This You’re Going To Do The Same!"
Post a Comment