Title : Pretty Things Smoothie (with Beet, Strawberry, and Citrus)
link : Pretty Things Smoothie (with Beet, Strawberry, and Citrus)
Pretty Things Smoothie (with Beet, Strawberry, and Citrus)
When I heard David Bowie died 10 days ago, I was in disbelief. How could he have gone? Echoing the phrase I kept reading others lament: "I did not know it was even mortal!" His creativity and talent seemed superhuman. Although he did not know David Bowie, personally, I was very sad about his death. I grew up listening to his music, since my parents were fans of his. I was hooked at an early age. Like many children of the 80s, the labyrinth was one of my favorite movies and has a lot of air time in our house. Through young adulthood, I went through different phases Bowie. Space Oddity was a favorite in high school and college, played Just Dance and China Girl constantly. As a single girl living in my own after college, I loved listening to my best David Bowie CD as I cleaned my small studio apartment. In recent years I've been in some of his earlier works. Their songs were, and always will be, some of my favorites of all time.
Last week, I listened to my favorite Bowie songs on repeat as I was working on cooking and recipe ideas. My daughter and I had a lot of kitchen dance parties. I do not write or play music, but I wanted to do something in my own small way, to celebrate his life and his music meant to me. These days, they tend to express my creativity through food colors and flavors, and I found myself inspired by the music I liked so much over the years. I've been planning on doing a series beaten in January, and these are the creations that were inspired by my favorite songs. It's my way of gourmet honor the memory of one of my greatest heroes of music. I hope you enjoy them.
This shake Pretty Things named after the song "Oh, You Pretty Things" (1971), a circuit I love and often it stuck in my head. This smoothie is a nice thing to look at, and full of things to make you feel beautiful inside and out.
Pretty Things Smoothie
- 1.5 cups of water or coconut water
- 1 navel orange
- 1 blood orange
- 1 small beet raw, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- a handful of ice or frozen watermelon
Instructions: Mix all ingredients in a high speed mixer. I like to mix everything, but first frozen until smooth, then add ingredients and mix again for a nice cold smoothie.
Source: feedingyourbeauty.com
Thanks for Reading Pretty Things Smoothie (with Beet, Strawberry, and Citrus)
You are now reading the article Pretty Things Smoothie (with Beet, Strawberry, and Citrus) Url Address https://healthnbeautyarticles.blogspot.com/2016/01/pretty-things-smoothie-with-beet.html
0 Response to "Pretty Things Smoothie (with Beet, Strawberry, and Citrus)"
Post a Comment