Title : 8 Phrases That Are More Powerful Than 'I Love You'
link : 8 Phrases That Are More Powerful Than 'I Love You'
8 Phrases That Are More Powerful Than 'I Love You'
Love is one of the most remarkable things in the world. We work so hard to find. Write stories and songs praising him. We do things that people normally consider crazy in the name of it.
But, as powerful as it is, love is not always enough.
We can hurt someone we like or love the wrong person. Love can cause us to make terrible choices, or can even fall out of a love that was once strong.
Because of this, there are some feelings and actions that are more shocking than just love.
Here is a list of 8 sentences that express something more powerful than love.
1. "I need you"
sometimes we feel that dependence on another person is a weakness. However, in relationships, will be dependent on your partner is actually a strength. Each person has a need to be needed. This includes your partner. Make sure your spouse knows they are an indispensable part of his life. This will make exceptional feel valued.
2. "I will sacrifice for you"
Be willing to put the needs and desires of your partner above your own is the embodiment of love. It is an action that is free from any selfish intent. There is no better way to show your love through sacrifice.
3. "I like you"
You can love someone without actually like them. Telling your partner that you like them says not only cares deeply about them, but you're also a fan of his person, and that feels great.
4. "I forgive"
This sentence shows that he is willing to move beyond your spouse error made due to its relationship means more than anything broken. This is a high level of love. However, never use this phrase if you really do not know. Holding on to resentment and rehash past mistakes of your partner make hollow phrase rather powerful.
5. "Let me help"
Many people feel more love through actions than through words. Making the effort to help your partner shows love through action. Not only that, it also shows that you are aware of them and the desire to make your life easier.
6. "I am committed to that"
love can be fleeting, so make a commitment shows his love is stronger than an emotion. The commitment is choosing to stay with someone despite feelings or circumstances, which transcends mere love.
7. "I think about you all the time"
This phrase means more than "I love you" because it shows that the person it is important for you, even when they are not together. Although it has many things that could take center stage in your mind, which will allow your spouse to play the lead role.
8. "Le choose it again"
With all the bumps in the road of life, it may be difficult to avoid wonder if your partner regrets her decision to marry you. Tell the person you love if you could go back in time, knowing what you know now, nevertheless choose them, he puts all that upset the rest. It's like saying, "You are worth every terrible thing that has happened in our relationship."
By Melinda Fox Family Involvement SOURCE
Thanks for Reading 8 Phrases That Are More Powerful Than 'I Love You'
Thank you for reading this 8 Phrases That Are More Powerful Than 'I Love You', hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.
You are now reading the article 8 Phrases That Are More Powerful Than 'I Love You' Url Address https://healthnbeautyarticles.blogspot.com/2016/04/8-phrases-that-are-more-powerful-than.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "8 Phrases That Are More Powerful Than 'I Love You'"
Post a Comment