Title : Keanu Reeves: Every Day Is Precious!
link : Keanu Reeves: Every Day Is Precious!
Keanu Reeves: Every Day Is Precious!
Keanu ReevesBody Mind Spirit Soul
see these people behind me? They rush to work and not paying attention to anything.
Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily lives that we forget to take the time to enjoy the beauty of life.
Is like we're zombies. Look up and take your head phones out. Greet someone who looks and maybe give a hug to someone who looks like they are hurting. Help someone.
must live each day as if it were the last.
What people do not know about me is that I had depression a couple of years ago. I never told anyone. I had to fight my way out of depression. The person who was holding me back my happiness was me.
Every day is precious so let's treat it that way . Tomorrow is not guaranteed, so alive today!
I hope you share this post to spread the love.
Adding BMSS
Gregg Prescott, MS
Editor BodyMindSoulSpirit.com
Keanu what you are saying is very reminiscent of a Rosicrucian belief where your goal in life is to be happy, but to experience as much as you can. It is within those experiences that you will find happiness.
I have to force myself to go to the beach every so often because I really am a workaholic. As owner and editor of In5D.com and body, mind, soul and spirit , I work 10-15 + hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year . I have nothing to sell on my websites, and give everything for free, but occasionally, I think I need to ground myself, so I'll work step and I'll go to the beach a couple of hours.
When I'm on the beach, always try to give a "walk of Gratitude", which thanks to the Creator, Universe, Source, my spirit guides and guardian angels, the family and friends on both sides of the veil, our galactic neighbors and friends, mother earth and my higher self. Express love and thanks to all and add that I will continue to listen and be guided with a mind, ears and heart open. I also ask for protection and safety in all areas of life. I never ask for anything materialistic, because materialism is what divides us as people. I also add Ho'oponopono, which is the Code of Hawaii of Atonement, which includes saying:
- Thanks
- Please forgive
- Sorry
- I love you
You can make a "love bubble" walk anywhere, try it sometime!
Every day is precious, indeed. Making the most not only for yourself but for others too!
"Keanu Reeves: Every Day Is Precious!", article source: riseearth.com
Thanks for Reading Keanu Reeves: Every Day Is Precious!
Thank you for reading this Keanu Reeves: Every Day Is Precious!, hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.
You are now reading the article Keanu Reeves: Every Day Is Precious! Url Address https://healthnbeautyarticles.blogspot.com/2015/12/keanu-reeves-every-day-is-precious.html
0 Response to "Keanu Reeves: Every Day Is Precious!"
Post a Comment