Title : Simple Sugar and Olive Oil Scrub
link : Simple Sugar and Olive Oil Scrub
Simple Sugar and Olive Oil Scrub
id = "post-body-5078892743436579764"> do not know about you, but when things are simple, I tend to realize them. Such is the case with this scrub. Among the winter, cleaning, and so life ... my hands tend to dry out and show an age that prefer not to them. It scrubbing off the top layer of dry skin is the fastest way to soften and take years. But if I have to dig five ingredients, slice lemons, oil measure - while all lovely, just do not do it in my daily routine. So I came up with a simple way to make my hands look great in less than a minute with two ingredients. Here's the scoop:
Sometimes a week pour me about 1-2 tablespoons of sugar on one side.
Then pour about the same amount of olive oil on hand. I think that coconut oil would be great for this too - actually I'll have to try that next time. You can adjust these amounts to your preference.
Then above my kitchen sink me rub the mixture between my palms to combine and then spread all over my hands.
Working in small circular motions on my hands I scraped off all the dead skin. I like to have my arm a little too much. The last time a little scrubbing my cuticles, which actually so this helps to soften dry.
Then just rinse well and voila, soft and supple skin that looks younger. Now apply the lotion as needed during the day to protect the new skin. You will be amazed at the difference in their hands.
Thanks for Reading Simple Sugar and Olive Oil Scrub
Thank you for reading this Simple Sugar and Olive Oil Scrub, hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.
You are now reading the article Simple Sugar and Olive Oil Scrub Url Address https://healthnbeautyarticles.blogspot.com/2015/08/simple-sugar-and-olive-oil-scrub.html
0 Response to "Simple Sugar and Olive Oil Scrub"
Post a Comment